Ready to generate more leads? Want to boost sales revenue? A customized, responsive, and well-designed landing page can help you do just that. With landing page builder plugins, it will be a lot easier for you to do that! Read on to know more.
Through this article, you'll get to know more about landing pages, and builders and we'll even throw the top 3 choices of landing page platforms you can choose from!
Tables of Contents:
- Overview: Landing Page
- Landing Page Builder 101
- What Is a Page Builder Plugin?
- Pros and Cons of Using Plugins
- Top Landing Pages Platforms
- What's Next For You?
Overview: Landing Page
In digital marketing, a landing page is a standalone web page, created specifically for a marketing or advertising campaign. It’s where a visitor “lands” after they click on a link in an email, or ads from Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or similar places on the web.
Unlike web pages, which typically have many goals and encourage exploration, landing pages are designed with a single focus or goal, known as a call to action (or CTA, for short).
It’s this focus that makes landing pages the best option for increasing the conversion rates of your marketing campaigns and lowering your cost of acquiring a lead or sale.
Landing Page Builder: 101
While building a full website can be an involved process, launching a great landing page can be quick and easy—provided you use the right tools.
A landing page builder lets you create and publish landing pages without touching a single line of code. They let you build a landing page on your own using a simple drag-and-drop interface. They also come with dozens of templates for every type of marketing campaign. This cuts the time it takes to launch a new marketing campaign in half.
Whether you are starting a startup or running an online business, you need a landing page builder. It lets you test out new ideas quickly and launch new marketing campaigns within hours.
It also takes out the guesswork that goes into building a high-converting landing page by offering hundreds of conversion-optimized pre-made templates.
How to Build Landing Pages?
You can infuse your creativity through branded elements and images but stick to a landing page format that people are used to seeing.
A good landing page has five elements (check out the landing page example below to see these elements in practice):
- Headline - that grabs the visitors' attention
- Relevant image - that is relevant to your audience
- Lead form - sits above the fold to capture visitors’ information
- CTA - that is action-oriented and compelling
- Copy and description - that informs and entices your visitor to complete your form.
This is simply the bare minimum. You need to know your audience, where they are coming from, and where they are in their buyer’s journey to know how much you need to include. The rule of thumb is to include as much information as you need to get people to convert.
Landing pages will account for a majority of your new leads, so they demand your attention. With the vast number of tweaks, additions, and variations you can implement, there’s no reason why you can’t have a landing page that converts well.
As long as you’re following the best practices, you’ll be on your way to a high-performing landing page.
What Is a Page Builder Plugin?
A page builder plugin is a component that allows users to structure and design responsive pages. Page builder plugin enables one to build pages even on complex sites with minimal time, effort, and technical knowledge. Then, just as you’d play with Legos, you can select, rearrange, and style what you want on your landing page.
For landing pages, many people are willing to create their websites without designers or developers thanks to tools such as landing page builders. Why? Because the tool’s pre-built elements simplify the site-building process. With the right page builder solution, one can save thousands of dollars and several months on the process by hiring people to do it from scratch.
With its drag-and-drop editor, it also allows editing, creating, and customizing a website layout without writing a single line of code. The outcome is easy-to-use, flexible, and efficient page building.
A landing page builder plugin can resolve many of the primary requirements of designing a landing page!
How to Use a Landing Page Plugin?
In most cases, people use landing page plugins to easily create a landing page for their marketing strategies.
Some of the use cases of landing page builder plugins are as follow:
- Design landing pages with no or limited coding knowledge.
- Add contact and sign-up forms with links in minutes.
- Rapid development with minimum effort.
- Easily add blog posts and images.
- Pick a customizable template from a wide range of lists.
- Customize the page with many options, such as adding animations.
- Create landing pages faster using pre-built layout templates for specific landing page types.
- Switch themes without significant impact.
- Avoid fees and availability problems of professional designers.
The landing page plugin will allow users to drag-and-drop elements for easier creation of landing pages to be used for marketing purposes.
Pros and Cons of Using Plugins
Sure there will always be downsides to any tool you will be using. But before going to the cons, take a look at these 3 advantages of using landing page builder plugins:
- No Coding Knowledge Required
- No coding experience? No problem! One of the key benefits of using a landing page builder plugin to create your landing page is that it eliminates the need for any knowledge of HTML or CSS code. Seriously – you won’t need to use a single line of code to build your landing page.
- One Plugin for All
- Another great advantage of using a page builder plugin is that it can offer all-in-one functionality – meaning you get access to elements such as social sharing buttons, image carousels, pricing tables, and galleries without the need to download multiple single-feature plugins. This makes your builder a one-stop shop for all of the elements you may be looking for – which can save you a lot of money if you’d otherwise be investing in premium plugins for each feature.
- Super Simple Customization
- While there are literally hundreds of thousands of themes available for users to choose from, the likelihood of finding one that perfectly aligns with the design you’ve been building in your head is pretty slim. Most users find they need to compromise on some design element of their landing page or employ the services of a developer with coding knowledge to customize their theme and get things looking just right.
- You Have All The Control
- Sure, this sounds like a pro – but sometimes having all of the control isn’t necessarily a good thing. You may fancy yourself to be a bit creative (and you probably are!) but that doesn’t mean using a page builder is going to magically transform you into a designer.
- Stuck In One Plugin
- Getting too comfortable with using one plugin will not allow you to explore newly released plugins. Most new versions are better. The thing about living in the online world is that there will always be room for improvement. If you get stuck with one plugin, that plugin can turn old and get outdated by the others. Always be open to exploring and trying new things. Just because it works doesn't mean it is enough.
Landing page builder plugins can be a good option for newbies. Even though a plugin is a lot easier to use, investing time to ensure you create an effective landing page is still necessary.
Top Landing Pages Platforms
A landing page builder plugin is essential for any marketer looking to acquire leads on the internet.
Having the ability to rapidly create custom landing pages with forms, images and funnels are really game-changing.
Here are the top 3 landing pages platform where builder plugins can are accessible:
Create stunning campaign landing pages that focus visitors on converting visitors to customers using their Sites app. With TruVISIBILITY, you can easily create multiple-page websites that deliver a complete marketing story beautifully and without any prior website-building experience.
And if you’re lacking design inspiration choose one of our high-converting landing page templates or complete website templates to get you started and all you have to do is replace images and text.
It takes only a few minutes to get a new page up and running. They offer a free-to-start plan and affordable subscription as you go on.
Create high-converting landing pages for WordPress using beautiful, responsive templates and their drag & drop live editor.
Design your next high-converting landing pages with dozens of templates, a no-code live editor & tools to speed up your workflow. Build unlimited landing pages and easily manage them all in one powerful platform. No need for extra plugins, integrations, or costs.
HubSpot makes a variety of tools for digital marketers and salespeople, but we are big fans of their landing page tool. They describe their marketing service as everything you need to launch effective marketing campaigns that make people interested in your business and happy to be your customer. HubSpot is an enterprise marketing solution that has an excellent solution for creating landing pages.
What’s Next for You?
Landing page builder plugins are a great tool if you really just want to build a single-page marketing site with a clear CTA. But if you know you'll soon want to expand it to a full website, or even an online store, then you're better off building your own site—even if it is just a single-page one to start. Other than mentioned above, landing page creators can also come with quite steep monthly fees, so if you aren't using the marketing features, a full website might even be cheaper.
Want to receive more articles?
Sign-up for our weekly newsletter to receive info that will help your business grow