The Digital Agency just can’t figure out how to profit from the Chatbot opportunity.
We just wrapped up exhibiting at DigitalMarketer’s Digital Agency Expo in NYC last week. I talked with hundreds of Digital Agencies from around the world and there was not one agency that was taking advantage of Chatbots at scale or profitably. Our booth was jam-packed with leading agency execs and creatives just salivating at the opportunity our Chatbot Landing Pages represented to their future.
Sometimes in your long career, everything lines up perfectly and you have all the ingredients to influence the direction of a marketplace in a very positive way. I fully believe that was proved to me this past week about TruCHAT’s Chatbot Landing Pages and Ready-To-Go Chatbots. What we are trying to do for Agencies and their clients with our Partnership opportunity is exploding our business.
Here’s The Problem…
Digital Agencies get stuck using old marketing methods that used to work well enough to keep clients happy. These old methods are now failing to deliver acceptable ROI for their clients, and they risk losing their client’s future business if they do not use all the marketing tools now available. Agencies will also not win as many new clients if they are not on the cutting edge of the marketing industry (conversational marketing and conversational commerce).
Chatbots have only been around a short while but Digital Agencies are either ignoring this amazing opportunity or they just can’t figure out how to bring it into their business at scale to drive client revenues. And since this is relatively new they don’t have the internal expertise to deliver chatbots at scale and profitably.
Secrets To Digital Agency Profits With Chatbots
- Tying chatbots to the money side of the client’s business (advertising, branding, and sales) instead of the customer support and service side of their business.
- Using chatbots as the center focus of dedicated campaign landing pages used as the post-click destinations on all their client’s email, social and PPC campaigns.
- By driving visitors from the campaign click right into an engaging conversation on a Chatbot Landing Page you will have the best opportunity to drive conversions, capture highly qualified leads and deliver maximum brand engagement.
- Partnering with a chatbot company that is focused on the business-building power of the chatbots and not just on the technology side of chatbots.
- Working with a Chatbot platform that can scale from small implementations to enterprise installations but still can give you the dedicated and insightful assistance you need.
- Moving beyond the early lure of FB messenger marketing and the ridiculously high open rates of broadcasts. I am sure you all are now fully aware that FB is turning messaging into a paid channel — the gold rush period is over for ManyChat, Mobile Monkey and the other Messenger Marketing focused platforms.
- Working with a visionary company that can do it all for you, do it with you or teach your staff all they need to know to take control and get results.
I would like to inspire you as to what chatbots can do for your clients and your Digital Agency by inviting you to browse the Chatbot Landing Page Gallery. Here you will see how a chatbot can be the center focus of all your marketing campaigns.
I would also like to invite you to reach out to schedule a call/demo to discuss how TruCHAT can get your Digital Agency instantly taking advantage of the Chatbot Landing Page opportunity. I will work with your company to develop the right chatbot strategy specifically for your business that will drive your client’s ROI and make your Agency a leader in the chatbot game instead of a company that just sits on the sidelines too long.
Answer this in the comments below: What is stopping you from offering your clients Chatbot Landing Pages?
Want to receive more articles?
Sign-up for our weekly newsletter to receive info that will help your business grow