Deleting a chatbot is a simple process, but remember: there is no Undo button. Once deleted, you cannot get a chatbot back.
Table of Contents
- What Are Chatbots?
- Are Chatbots' Replies Reliable?
- How to Delete a Chatbot?
- Top 3 Chatbot Platforms
A chatbot system uses conversational artificial intelligence (AI) technology to simulate a discussion (or a chat) with a user in natural language via messaging applications, websites, mobile apps, or the telephone. It uses rule-based language applications to perform live chat functions in response to real-time user interactions.
A chatbot is often described as one of the most advanced and promising expressions of interaction between humans and machines. These digital assistants streamline interactions between people and services, enhancing customer experience. At the same time, they offer companies new opportunities to streamline the customer’s engagement process for efficiency that can reduce traditional support costs.
A chatbot can enhance and engage customer interactions with less human intervention. It removes the barriers to customer support that can occur when demand outpaces resources. Instead of waiting on hold, customers can get answers to their questions in real-time. Less service friction can improve the brand experience for customers.
The tasks chatbots can perform are typically limited to sharing and gathering information. For instance, chatbots can:
- Offer instructions for a customer who wants to link a device or log in to an email. (The bot probably can’t solve problems the user might have if those directions don’t work.)
- Gather information, like personal details and business needs, useful for qualifying sales leads before passing them to a sales pipeline.
- Queue up a person for live help, gathering necessary details to speed up the agent-to-user talk time.
- Set appointments or other functions that might be easily programmable from a calendar or other knowledge base.
Chatbots usually don’t fall into the realm of AI, though many companies often promote them as such to give the sense of their technological cunning.
Like chatbots, the software comprises virtual agents bot, but their abilities and skills exceed those of chatbots. Depending on the training you provide, virtual agents can be used to:
- Understand customer intent, provide personalized, accurate answers, and offer basic troubleshooting, all in a human-“sounding” way.
- Perform highly repeatable tasks, like assisting with basic account management or engaging with sales leads in order to qualify them.
- Escalate more advanced interactions with human agents, in a smooth, clear manner.
Whether you’re getting started with chatbots or scaling up for virtual agents power, include your live sales force and customer service team in the preparation. Let them know which topics they should expect to see less of, and how these tools will help them work on the more engaging parts of their jobs.
Chatbots' replies are instant and most of them are about the products, services, and the business itself. When a customer asks a chatbot about a certain product, a recommendation, or shipping concerns, chatbots can immediately give a response.
Chatbots are available 24/7 and can accommodate more than 3 people at a time. But the question is, are the replies reliable? Yes. Chatbots is an AI software and learn through the information being programmed to them before getting launched.
As long as the question is related to the business, products, services, and other concerns guaranteed the replies are 100% reliable.
To answer your question, "how do I remove chatbots?", uninstalling chatbots differs for every platform. If you opt to remove a chatbot on your website or message app, you'll have to follow different procedures on how to uninstall them.
Here are some of the steps to remove a chatbot depending on the platform:
- There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question.
- The method for removing chatbots from Android will vary depending on the specific chatbot in question there are chatbots for Samsung messages and etc.
- However, some tips on how to remove chatbots from Android include uninstalling the app and disabling it.
- Deleting the account, or blocking the chatbot’s number.
With a myriad of chatbot platforms out there, if you opt to install or launch a chatbot on your website or app we’ve listed the 3 best chatbot-building platforms out there. The list below goes into detail on their features, pros, cons, pricing details, and if you require any technical expertise for building a chatbot for your business.
Good conversations turn leads into customers… and customers into brand ambassadors. Newbies and experts use TruVISIBILITY's no-code, AI Chatbot builder to create bots that:
- Convert leads
- Capture vital data
- Personalize a customer’s journey, 24/7
If your business relies on one or two sales superstars, your growth is limited. High-performing AI Chatbots can simulate authentic conversations of your top salespeople… and deliver that message 24/7, with consistency, at scale. They’ll also never get sick, demand a raise, or get poached by your competition.
Quantity is second only to quality when it comes to leads. High-performing AI Chatbots will filter out the tire-kickers from serious customers. They’ll consistently:
- Ask the right questions
- Request and accept the required information
- Provide meaningful answers
- Ensure leads are suitable for your attention
And this consistent performance runs 24/7/365 to add more highly-qualified leads to your sales pipeline continually. You get both quality AND quantity on your side with the right Chatbots.
WotNot is the best chatbot development platform that helps you build intelligent chatbots, and offers the full range of conversational marketing solutions for more than 16 industries.
With a no-code chatbot builder, you can easily build bots using the drag and drop interface, from scratch, or use any of their pre-existing templates to quickly customize, and go live.
WotNot offers the best of both worlds – a chatbot and a live chat tool to scale sales and support, with human intervention, when needed. If you’re in a rush to build your bot and go live ASAP – WotNot is the platform for you.
- No-code bot builder enables you to build bots instantly with simple drag-and-drop interface
- The chatbot to-human handover feature allows a human agent to participate in the conversation, whenever required
- Chatbot Analytics for a bird’s eye view of the bot’s performance through KPIs such as top countries, top intents, average conversation time, and more
- Chatbot conversations are saved in the backend, and the transcripts can be emailed to the sales and support team in real-time.
3) Octane AI
Octane AI is mainly useful if you are looking to integrate a chatbot with a Shopify store via Facebook Messenger. The platform allows you to answer customer questions automatically, send receipts as well as shipping information, and help customers find their preferred products.
- Automated workflows and easy FAQs handling
- Analytics interface to get into the nitty-gritties of customer behavior
- Quick-start templates, surveys, and notifications, along with voice, image, and video support
Whether you’re choosing a chatbot platform independently or an agency for chatbot development services, you ultimately need to look at all the pros and cons, your use case(s), carry out additional research, and then make a decision. The 14 chatbot platforms listed above, are leading the chatbot space for quite a while now.
As we stated earlier, chatbots have become more of a necessity than a good-to-have luxury for businesses. In today’s technologically advanced business environment, chatbots help your business stay accessible round the clock, without you having to invest heavily in hiring extra customer support reps.
AI chatbot platforms have become increasingly popular in recent years, and for good reason. AI chatbots can be extremely effective for your business, providing a cost-effective way to automate customer service, sales, and marketing.
Even though there are several options available, there are a few key factors to consider that will help you make the best decision for your business.
First, consider your budget. AI chatbot platforms can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars per month. Second, think about your company's needs. What type of customer service do you need? What kind of sales and marketing automation do you require?
Keep in mind that AI chatbot technology is still evolving rapidly, and we do not see it slowing down in 2022 and in the years to come. This trend is only going to continue to grow, making it as good a time as ever to start using AI chatbots for your business. With so many advantages, there's really no reason not to give them a try.
Want to receive more articles?
Sign-up for our weekly newsletter to receive info that will help your business grow